Visiting Us (Covid reopening)
Our priority is the safety of our guests and staff. As a New York State farm winery and distillery we have always been guided by a robust set of Federal and State laws and regulations. During the staged New York State re-opening process we have additional laws, regulations and best practices to incorporate so our operations are continuously evolving.Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
What to expect while you are here (standard operating procedure):
• You must be 21 or over to purchase or consume alcohol (government ID required)
• Anyone under 21 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
• No smoking anywhere on the property
• You can only consume beverages purchased at Stoutridge while on the property, but are free to bring your own food to consume OUTSIDE
• No OUTSIDE food or wine is permitted in the winery building
• Curbside, contactless delivery is available. Call the tasting room to place your order during business hours (1-845-236-7620)
COVID-19 specific procedures:
• Please DO NOT visit if you are feeling ill, have a fever, or have been exposed to someone who is currently COVID-19 positive
• Face masks must be worn at all times when on site EXCEPT when seated at a table
• Practice social distancing (6 feet) both indoors and outdoors – only people who arrive together may sit together
• Hand sanitizer is available at our entrance, in the restrooms and in multiple additional places in the tasting room
• Outdoor tables are available on a first come, first served basis for our customers. DO NOT move tables which are intentionally spaced for social distancing – maximum 6 people/table
• Indoor tastings will be primarily by reservation. Tables are spaced for social distancing and can not be moved. Unreserved tables will be made available on a first come, first served basis. There is a 90 minute time limit for indoor tables.
• Please take weather into consideration if you plan to enjoy our outside spaces while we operate in a socially distanced mode. In the event of bad weather there is no covered or indoor location and you must return to your car. You can NOT take shelter in the tasting room as it will exceed our COVID capacity limitations.
• No reservations are required for our ‘tastings to go’ but feel free to call in advance if you would like us to have it ready for you when you arrive.