Our priority is the safety of our guests and staff. As a New York State farm winery and distillery, we are guided by a robust set of Federal and State laws and regulations. During COVID we have additional laws, regulations, and best practices to incorporate so our operations are continuously evolving. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
What to expect while you are here (standard operating procedure):
• You must be 21 or over to purchase or consume alcohol (government ID required)
• Anyone under 21 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
• Well behaved pets on leashes are welcome
• No smoking or vaping anywhere on the property.
• You can only consume beverages purchased at Stoutridge while on the property, but are free to bring your own food to consume OUTSIDE.
• If you are found with any outside alcohol (including but not limited to beer, wine, spirits, premade cocktails, hard cider and hard seltzer) your entire party will be asked to leave immediately.
• No OUTSIDE food or beverages are permitted in the winery building
• Curbside, contactless delivery is available. Call the tasting room to place your order during business hours (1-845-236-7620)
• Outdoor tables are available on a first come, first served basis for our customers. DO NOT move tables which are intentionally spaced.
• Indoor tastings are primarily by reservation. Tables are spaced for social distancing and cannot be moved. Unreserved tables will be made available on a first come, first served basis. There is a 90-minute time limit for indoor tables.
• Groups larger than 8 are only permitted if special arrangements are made at least 24 hours in advance. There is no walk-in availability for large groups indoors or outside.
COVID-19 specific procedures:
• We are operating under the honor system rules regarding vaccination status and temperature checks
• Please DO NOT visit if you are feeling ill or have a fever.
• If you are NOT FULLY VACCINATED face masks must be worn outside when social distancing cannot be maintained and at all times indoors EXCEPT when seated at a table
• Masks are optional if you are fully vaccinated (indoors and outside)
• Hand sanitizer is available at our entrance, in the restrooms and in multiple additional places in the tasting room